Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Blog Readability Test

Here are the levels of education required to understand the blogs on my blogroll (and my own blog) according to this site:

Genius:
A Denser Parlance
Open Source Currency

College:
Beyond Money
Educated Guesswork
Kaliya Hamlin
Austin Time Exchange

High School:
Worldchanging Austin

Junior High School:
Weblogsky
Duck and Gather
Evolution of Money

Elementary School:
Full Circle
Ashley #2
Strand3
HeresTomWithTheWeather

(via: Concurring Opinions)

Comments:
I am glad that elementary school was as low as that scale went. Nursery or pre-school would be embarrassing. :-)
 
I think I'm relieved! ;-)
 
Wow. I guess I should stop glossing over the details of my profession if I want to get out of elementary school.... Anyone interested in reading about photochemical modeling, the reactivity of certain volatile organic compounds, or selective noncatalytic reduction?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?