Friday, March 31, 2006

 

It's the Little Things

What's my favorite new site that adds clear value to my life? feedwhip.com. For all those sites that don't have an RSS feed, it gives you updates when a web page has changed. If you're like me, you spend way too much of your time returning to messageboards, blogs, and schedules (your favorite musician) to check status when there has been no change. For me, that's history. Don't be blogwhipped. Whip that blog!

Update: I was thinking earlier today how cool it would be if you could filter results based on keywords. For instance, suppose you only want to keep track of a few people on a message board or want to filter out an annoying poster. Well...Feedwhip added that feature today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?